In order to enroll in CashCourse, you must be an administrator, faculty or staff member at a public or private nonprofit college or university. If you work at a high school, nonprofit organization or for-profit college or university, you can use CashCourse materials by:
- Visiting www.cashcourse.org.
- Clicking "Enroll Now" under the "Other" section.
- Selecting your state and "School Not Listed" during registration.
While you won't be able to use the administrative features of CashCourse for colleges and universities, you and your students have access to all of the great CashCourse articles and interactive, self-guided tools.
Try these other free NEFE resources:
- High School Financial Planning Program (www.hsfpp.org): Turnkey curriculum for grades 8-12.
- Financial Workshop Kits (www.financialworkshopkits.org): Workshops on a broad variety of financial topics. Prefect for community groups, social services professionals and volunteers.
- Smart About Money (www.smartaboutmoney.org): Financial information for adults and families.
- On Your Own (www.onyourown.org): Real stories from young adults overcoming financial challenges.
- My Retirement Paycheck (www.myretirementpaycheck.org): Planning and making choices for retirement.